Switch Inc. sits at the intersections of branding, sales effectiveness, corporate social initiatives, staff attraction and client engagement. We advise organisations and athletes, and bring together leading thinkers in the brand-led social change space to create real change and sustainable competitive advantage.
Over the past decade at Switch Inc. and other organisations, Phill Nosworthy has worked with some of the world's leading brands to amplify their effectiveness and impact through meaningful community initiatives and professional development.
What we do:
In an operational context of high complexity, intense competition and scarce resources, doing good for good’s sake is not only unsustainable, but unwise and altogether unnecessary.
With the right strategy, brands can:
- Gain access to new or hard to reach markets
- Build strong emotional connections with consumers
- Create employer preference with next generation talent
- AND make genuine impact in the communities that matter to them most.
This is not an ‘either or’ conversation. With the right strategy brands can do well BY doing good.
switch inc. works with brands to
assess the alignment of current initiatives to core activities and brand position
- Research best practice in the marketplace and activity-scape
- Identify new initiatives, products and partnerships that drive social and brand value
- Develop initiative roll out plans
- Execute high value social initiatives
Its not just for organisations to create change in the community. Great things happen when people use what they’ve got to make change happen.
We work closely with athletes, entertainers, high net worth individuals and passionate people wanting to see change to:
- Take existing initiatives to higher levels of impact and effectiveness
- Identify under utilised change making assets and resources
- Research best practice in identified social areas
- Create meaningful connections with likeminded leaders and social organisations for personal learning and development
- Architect ‘insight tours’ for personal experiences with change making opportunities
- Design and execute personal change-making initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of change making initiatives
The switch sessions
Switch Sessions are unique invitational events hosted with leading lifestyle brands in Sydney, Melbourne and Hong Kong.
We bring together the world’s leading thinkers and practitioners in the areas of marketing, branding, CSR, social change and philanthropy for high value best practice briefings, exclusive round tables and network expanding social events.
Our members enjoy the following benefits:
- Exclusive events with leading thinkers and practitioners
- Broader perspectives on relevant trends in the space
- Regular opportunities to exchange ideas and best practice
- Network and influence expanding opportunities
- Exclusive access to a member’s only learning portal with interviews, video content, resources and white papers.