Dollars & Sense
Corporate Social Opportunity and how brands win through REAL connection with the market.
Your consumers think your competitors products are as good as yours and now “Doing good” is no longer a differentiating strategy; it’s the price of entry for a sustainably competitive brand.
Brands that are winning are the ones that have cracked the code of real connection with their consumers.
In this session you will hear:
- Why the best brands have moved from ‘not being evil’ to ‘let’s actually do some good’
- How to align your brands commercial objectives with a compelling social strategy that creates deep brand loyalty.
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls of brand-led 'deep connection campaigns'.
Personal Brand U
Competence, Visibility, Connection and how to succeed through understanding impact.
In today’s highly competitive world, its tough to stand out and make the impact you know you are capable of. Being good is no longer enough. People that grow their careers and are capable of leveraging their personal brand platform for influence and impact exercise a critical set of interpersonal skills.
In this session you will learn:
- Vital skills for combining visibility and deep connection skills to your competence.
- How perceptions are formed in the minds of people you want to impact and what you can do to manage those perceptions for your collective advantage.
- How to accelerate trust and create meaningful working relationships with your peers, your clients and your managers.
Using what you’ve already got to access new markets, create competitive advantage and make change.
Leaders know that building brand preference, generating social licence to operate and engaging staff are expensive propositions. However, many brands are missing opportunities to leverage non-cash assets for exactly these outcomes.
Brands that already understand how are rapidly building unassailable competitive advantage.
In this session you will hear:
- Local and global best practice case studies on leveraging non-cash assets to drive brand outcomes.
- How thinking beyond cash and product based contributions can generate significant brand advantage.
Flip the Switch
Transform your team, enhance your brand and make change now with unique team building philanthropy
Flip the Switch is a truly unique opportunity fr organisations to get involved with a worthwhile cause at the same time as super-charging employee engagement.
More than just a team building or training activity, participants in this program build prosthetic hands that are then donated to amputee landmine victims throughout the developing world.
The activity empowers every participant in just a few hours to make a real and lasting contribution and in doing so reminds people what it feels like to be engaged in a truly purposeful activity.
This session is artfully tailored to the needs of your teams and acts as an ideal segway to broader engagement conversations.
Phill Nosworthy, founder of Switch Inc. is regarded as an authority in branding, personal leadership and change making.
Phill works with leading businesses, athletes and entertainers to enhance their brand and make good things happen in communities that matter to them. Brands have included Apple, Microsoft, Mondelez International, The A-League, Optus, Toni&Guy and 3x world bodyboarding champion Ben Player.
Formerly the Head of Partnerships and Business Development for globally respected behaviour change agency ChangeLabs, Phill has worked and advised CSR, marketing and NFP executives in more a dozen countries globally.
As a sought after facilitator and communicator, Phill has hosted over than a thousand audiences in conversations of brand strategy, social change, corporate social responsibility, behaviour change and personal leadership.
Phill has engaged audiences in over a dozen countries, including:
For all speaking enquiries or to ask about Phill's availability for your next event: